Rules:
- I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
- Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
- People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
- At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
- Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
1. I love organizing books, well anything, but books especially. Cleaning I hate, but organizing, yay!
2. I don't tan. I used to tan some as a kid, but now, not so much. I don't wear sunscreen everyday, just when I'm playing in the sun, so you'd think my face and arms would be darker, but you'd be wrong. (I don't burn from my regular-day-non-sunscreen-wearing either).
3. I like commas.
4. I once entered a Star Trek: the next generation script writing contest with a friend. She got bored and I finished it. I made up a language for the aliens and everything. I only got an honorable mention though.
5. I know the birth dates of everyone in my family (grandparents, cousins, etc.) by heart and the blood type of my immediate family members. This impresses them. And yet I still forget to send cards early enough for them to arrive on the actual birthday.
6. I have to make up stories in my head before I can fall asleep.
7. My first concert was New Kids on The Block. My second? Poison. or was it Bon Jovi? It was one of those two.
8. I had a super crush on Frank Hardy. Pretty much any fictional and reasonably cute* male detective was crushable for me.
*for example, I did not crush on Sherlock Holmes or Columbo because looks were never part of their shtick.
And now I join the ranks of the other lazy and insecure bloggers and tag whoever wants to do this. I wonder if we should just give up the pretense of tagging on memes and institute a meme mandate, in which those who read said meme are tagged?
No comments:
Post a Comment