Who knew that Wil Wheaton was funny*?
So I'm browsing around Blogger's unhelpful help site trying to figure out how to put the accent mark over the "e" in cliche (still looking. help?), and Blogger tells me that Wil Wheaton signed a three-book publishing deal and credits his blog with his success. While that wasn't the information I was looking for, it lead me on an internet tangent, wherein I discovered that dude is funny. He also has a kid about to enter college, which totally caused me to freak the fuck out before I looked him up on Wikipedia and read the word "stepsons." Whew ('cause he's only 6 years older than me).
I so loved Wesley Crusher as a kid. Not so much Wil Wheaton (sorry Wil), but I'm sure I had some sort of Tiger Beat (I can't believe it still exists!) stats somewhere on him. Anyway, like I've mentioned before I crushed on fictional detectives quite a bit. I like smarts (my Husband knows everything). Wouldn't boy genius fit with teen detective?
*He has a bunch of recaps on there; I just linked to this one because I have always thought this episode was ridiculous. Of course, I was 9 when it aired. Omg, I was 9 when this aired. Holy fucking crap.
No comments:
Post a Comment