Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Lost & Found

A while ago, I was reading random blogs, just clicking on titles that sounded odd in other people's blogrolls. I found one blog that I really liked, and so I bookmarked it for later. At least that's what I thought I did. Apparently I did not do that, and I cannot remember anything about this blogger, blog content, or blog title. What I remember is what it looks like, kinda. Fiery is the adjective that comes to mind. It is orange (or at least a yellow or red that is very close to orange). It has very clean lines, no ads, and not much clutter in the layout. It is a simple layout, possibly a blogger one, but I don't know. So basically, all I remember is that it is orange and I like it. How's that for frustrating?

Also? Cherries are the most delicious thing ever. I love cherries. The skin around my nails is stained purple because I've been eating cherries all day. My grandparents had a cherry tree in their front/side yard when I was very little. They cut it down when I was in elementary school. I don't remember why. I think the birds ate most of the cherries, but occasionally I ate some too. And blackberries. I would sit by the side of the road next to their house and eat blackberries for as long as I could (an hour seems like a good length). Blackberries are also wonderful. Mmmmmm. Fresh fruit is awesome, particularly if you eat it right there at the tree/bush.

No comments: