Sunday, December 03, 2006

Does this question mean I look fat?

The Scene: The ice cream store a couple of blocks down the street (part of a big chain). I'm waiting on a friend (she's returning work-related stuff to me), so I order a small cup of ice cream and pay for a quart to go when I'm done with my friend. I though it would be a good treat for tonight when Husband is super tired from his long day of grad-art, and I'm trying to reach my goal of 15 pages before bedtime. When I get the quart and get ready to leave . . .

Scoop (this would be the ice cream kid): Do you like our ice cream ma'am?

Me: Yes, it's good.

Scoop: 'Cause I see you in here a lot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this does not mean you look fat. this means you like ice cream and if Scoop is right you probably should by more lactaid.
-sister