Friday, August 25, 2006

More Evidence of Psychic-tree

While waiting on the bus this morning, I was wondering what the "T" in Commander William T. Riker stood for (I'll explain later). Just now, I watched the end of an episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation (the one where there are two Rikers for some techno-babble reason) in which the "T" is revealed to be "Thomas."

Can I help it if ST:TNG comes on when I eat lunch at home? Yes, I'm a trekkie.

3 comments:

Ilnizzzah said...

i'm embarressed and DH gets on me about this, but i don't know any of the trekkie people, just jean luke somebody...i had a toy of him that i used to keep in my pocket...long story, but now that you mentioned this...i think imma blog it down on o'er at me ye ole blog spot. http://ilnizzzah.blogspot.com

Tree of Knowledge said...

Mostly guesses...I did not cheat.

Tiberius - Kirk (easy)
Lafayette - Sisko
Subatoi - Kira
Andreievich - Chekov
Cheryl Howard - Crusher
Edward - Geordi
H. - Scotty
Eugene - O'Brien
Robert - Paris

Now I will search for correct answers.

Tree of Knowledge said...

I couldn't remember if O'brien was Eugene or Edward, but I knew it was an E-name.