I've been reading blogs, and thinking about family and friends, and it just seems like so many people are going through really difficult times right now.
There are so many things that I want to say to so many people, but recognize that the thought will not help them, so I will write those things here, to myself.
Death is natural. Maybe you need to start letting go of him.
We all love you, but you fail to recognize that we do.
It is natural to want compassion in a time of grief, but you're asking for pity. There is no reason to pity you.
Children change things. Stop being afraid.
She is a wonderful, beautiful, gifted child, and you need to move her.
You're not being honest with yourself. What are you afraid of finding out?
If you strongly feel that this is not the right thing to do, then don't do it. The experts know the disease, not him.
You are the only person who expects you to be perfect. The rest of us expect you to be you.
It's really not that important, so why are you stressing?
You're avoiding it for a reason - fear. There's no reason to be afraid.
You only have one life. Why waste it on being someone you're not?
What do you really want?
3 comments:
I just want to tell you that I don't know if any of this advice you've given is meant for me, but there are a few I take to heart and want to say thank you for. So, whether it was meant or not, you put it out there and I thank you for it.
Wow, this is a great list. I am printing it out for when I need it ....
I'm glad it's helping. I'll be honest - a couple are for me, but several apply to more than one person.
Post a Comment