I have a confession to make. I have made a terrible, horrible mistake. In yesterday's post, I wrote that Beverly Cleary wrote Superfudge. I was wrong. Judy Blume wrote Superfudge. I realized this today at the library, and all of the previous times I have made this same mistake came back. Really, you'd think I'd be able to tell the two authors apart by now. In my defense, I never owned Cleary or Blume books - my sister did, and I read hers. But still. I should know better.
Now, want to know what I checked out?
Ramona's World by Beverly Cleary
Anastasia Krupnik by Lois Lowry
Absolutely Normal Chaos by Sharon Creech
Starring Sally J. Freedman As Herself by Judy Blume
I wanted to get The Bhindi Babes by Narinda Dhami and The Sisters Grimm by Michael Buckley, but they were both out.
I have also discovered that I can listen to the books read on The Big Toe Radio Show on BBC7 by going to their website. You really should check out BBC7. They do radio plays of mysteries, sci-fi, drama, and comedy classics. They also read bestsellers. It's a very cool internet radio site.
No comments:
Post a Comment