It's just been decided. My new motto is "not my problem.* I almost emailed my chair just now to suggest a change to something, but you know what, it's not my problem. What I actually said was "fuck it. not my problem." Ignore, ignore, ignore. I don't care. There are things I want to do to make my department better and to make my classes better. I will make a note of my idea for my classes to implement next semester. Otherwise, not my problem. There are enough things in the works that the department doesn't need more changes right now; that can wait till the diss is done.
*The old was "good enough," which I can't say without hearing Cyndi Lauper and thinking of pirate treasure. So now "The Goonies 'R' Good Enough" is my theme song. (as in, it only needs to be good enough to pass)
Have you seen this? Watch it before it gets pulled from YouTube.
I love her. You're Welcome.
No comments:
Post a Comment