Monday, March 07, 2011

Diss Wars

A while ago Mommy/Prof mentioned Chore Wars on her blog. I have not been very good about putting my butt in a chair and dissertating. Since I am a gamer, I figured, why not? So there's my progress on the sidebar. If I earn 1000XP by Saturday, I get one fun book from the library. I need to come up with rewards I can trade in gold and treasures for. If this works, I'll futz with the tasks and rewards until I like it. But first, let's see how I do. Oh, and I decided that exercise is part of dissertation work beacuse it's supposed to make people all happy and energized and shit. I need some of that.

1 comment:

Anthea said...

Exercise was in my mind part of the dissertation work. I walked to the lab (where I wrote my thesis) every day and it took me almost an hour to get there...and an hour to get home. I could have used public transport. It was both exercise and a means to get rid of stress.