Sunday, March 13, 2011

I swear I had something to say

A 3-day migraine plus a tsunami warning means that I haven't gotten any diss work done since Wednesday. I was managing at least 2 hours a day though, which is not great, but is better than zero hours a day. I do like the Chore Wars way of keeping track. XP seems like less work than hours. So defeating some mental block there is good.

I had a thought to post but now someone, Husband or Neighbor Guy, is playing music and I can't remember it. It sounds like Husband's music. Oh well, I'll remember it later.

There were tsunami waves here, but smaller than expected so not a lot of damage. We evacuated because we're close to the beach; no damage near us. It was mostly in the harbors. So far, we've had two low-impact tsunamis while I've lived here. I do prefer the let's-stay-up-and-watch-the-news kind of tsunami to the devastating kind. I can't even process what's happening in Japan. It's too big and too horrible.

1 comment:

Sisyphus said...

Glad you're all ok!