I am having the hardest time working on my prospectus! I had the best intentions to work over winter break, but did not. Now I'm back and classes start tomorrow at PhDSchool and I have a meeting with my chair tomorrow, which has already been pushed back once, and I still have done nothing. Sheesh. I am totally stuck and don't want to work. And one of my committee members is on sabbatical and so I said a Jan. defense, possibly early Feb. At this rate I'll be lucky for Feb., and so I feel bad for unintentionally misleading him (I do not usually get blocked like this, procrastination yes, but not paralyzing lack of motivation). And I know no one on my committee cares and is waiting and the delay won't screw up their lives, but whaaaaa!
I am a big ball of negativity. And cinnamon honey turns into sludge when added to tea--don't do it. Don't do it!
No comments:
Post a Comment