Please ignore the dirt illuminated by the flash. But yes, I cut that much of my hair and am donating it to Locks of Love. So far, all reactions have gone like this:
Them: Oh my God! What did you do!?
Them: freak out for a few minutes
Me: I donated it to Locks of Love.
Them: Oh, ok then. I like it.
My mother-in-law's response was "it'll grow back." My mom and sister went with me (I had it done in Hometown by someone I knew would do a good job) and were awesomely supportive. They think it's cute. I have a graduated bob that's chin length in the front. I like it.
1 comment:
It drives me crazy when people exclaim, "You got your hair cut!" I always want to say, "Really? Oh shit! How'd that happen?" but I don't. Because it would be rude.
Not only are we the same age, our hair is pretty much the same color. Weird.
Post a Comment