Monday, November 09, 2009

Tee Shirt Wishlist, Part 2: J!NX & ThinkGeek

If your receivers of gifts fall more into the gamer category of geekiness, then check out J!NX. My only problem with J!NX is that I can't tell if the women's t-shirts are actually babydoll shirts or just a trim cut. And as we know, I don't like babydoll t-shirts. I like regular t-shirts. But I'm linking to the women's shirts anyway.

These are are my favorites, but remember, I don't like babydoll tees, but a men's large would probably fit just right. (and FYI, the women's 2XL shirt is the same width as the men's medium, which is still smaller than my boobs).



Barrens Chat, Crewman #6, The Sun is Trying to Kill Me, & Buffy Staked Edward

Another great geek store is ThinkGeek. But they, unfortunately, also subscribe to the false assumption that geek girls want babydoll tees, as all of their women's shirts are babydoll or maternity. But, they have unisex shirts! A few of my favorites (again, men's/unisex large*):



Arrgh, What Happens in the Holodeck, & Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spock

They have fun Star Wars stuff too. Tomorrow, less geeky more nerdy.

*The sizing would be hints to my family who read this blog, not random internet people or regular readers.

1 comment:

delagar said...

I like the AAARRRGH! one!