Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Today's Special

Apparently I'm not capable of working at home. This morning I was moody and depressed, so Husband and I decided to go to the mall to start in on a xmas gift idea we had (he works at home too). Mistake. That particular cool store was crazy busy. We'll be doing this project online, thankyouverymuch. But we did stop in Godiva for chocolates.

But I had a good idea about my dissertation (still working on prospectus, still trying to figure out a workable problem to investigate--I think I have one now).

Then we walked home and ate lunch at awesome Thai restaurant THAT NOW DELIVERS! I'm very excited about this.

When I got home, I was hot and sweaty, and tired, and I crashed. Surprise, nap!

Getting up from the nap resulted in playing around in Facebook, and then going on a choose-your-own-adventure internet article hunt that ended at Glamour, when I learned I need to be rolling my toes at my desk and changing my socks at 3:00 in order to increase my energy and get through the day.

1 comment:

tonkelu said...

Facebook is my biggest time waster downfall. I seek it for all my procrastination needs.