The banes of my existence: two things I can't live without, but wish I could.
This is just another reason for me to be a conservative!:) sis
I love this picture -- he is so my President!I especially love that it's not even like a grown-up light saber. It's a toddler's light saber. He's SUCH a geek!And notice his form! Perfect geek form!If I can't have it on a teeshirt, I want it on a coffee mug.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
This is just another reason for me to be a conservative!
:) sis
I love this picture -- he is so my President!
I especially love that it's not even like a grown-up light saber. It's a toddler's light saber. He's SUCH a geek!
And notice his form! Perfect geek form!
If I can't have it on a teeshirt, I want it on a coffee mug.
Post a Comment