I hate (1) blogger, (2) my lack of html knowledge, (3) blogger. Basically, I want to redesign my blog. I have images for a banner, a footer, and the background, and I want 3 columns. I know--know--that all of things can be done. I just don't know how to do them. Now, before I switched to the "new" template, I had been fiddling with the code to tweak the appearance of the blog. It was all trial and error, and I enjoyed figuring it out. This is going to be harder. Also, I have waaaaaaaay too many labels for posts. I went a little label happy a few months ago. I have 80-something. I only need, like, 15 at the most.
Edited to add: I just cleaned up my blogroll, removing dead links. The "hiatus" blogroll is dead blogs that still exist (so, undead blogs? vampire blogs? zombie blogs!); I'm keeping them around in case I want to reread anything. But anyway, if you're not listed and want to be (or even if you don't want to be but I don't know you're reading), drop me a note in the comments. And if I'm not reading someone I should be reading, drop me a note about that too.
2 comments:
I likes me your avatar!
Thanks! In my mind, she's about to grab that black bag, break into that building there, and do some badass spy stuff. The cat is the lookout.
Post a Comment