My sister called this morning to see what I've been up to since we hadn't talked and I haven't been updating my blog. Well, I've been reading (I'm on #32, see my list in the sidebar), watching Hulu (Stargate and Dead Like Me mostly, with a fair number of movies and shows from Netflix) and playing World of Warcraft (I'm level 64 now and can fly!). We went to the farmer's market today. Tomorrow is my twelfth wedding anniversary. We're going to make a big Southern meal and work at home. We went out for beer and pizza last night and walked around downtown for art and music. That's what I've been doing.
I did, however, have a funny dream, last night. Someone's aunt had kidnapped me, and she gave me a bunch of 70s clothes to wear (not sure what was wrong with mine; they looked fine). As I was figuring out which outfit to put on so I could be all sexy when Frank Hardy rescued me (cause we all know how I feel about Frank Hardy), Nancy Drew showed up. I had given her books about the Hardy Boys for some reason. She was lying on the bed reading one. Frank and Joe Hardy come in. Joe sees a Hardy Boys' book and picks it up to show Frank, and I tell tell him "Don't you dare. I will kill you." The end.
Husband made fun of me this morning when I told him about it. It totally cracks me up.
No comments:
Post a Comment