- I am, so far, without a migraine today. woo-hoo! 7 days in a row sucks.
- I have to finish typing up some changes to a syllabus, and then I'm done with syllabi.
- Being done with syllabi means I can switch to working on my reappointment mess, I mean portfolio.
- I used to run a relatively paperless class for a comp class. I'm going back to that this semester and have an appointment with "the" online teaching guy this week to make sure I know all I need to know about our platform.
- I bought a school spirit shirt that says "bite me." I wore it to campus today.
- I ate, nay inhaled, three peanut butter cookies when I came home today.
- But I ate strawberries and grapes as an afternoon snack on campus.
- When I went to the office supply store by campus, they did not have what I wanted to buy. So I'll go to another one tomorrow.
The banes of my existence: two things I can't live without, but wish I could.
Monday, August 24, 2009
random bullets of crap
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
:-),
Momma
Post a Comment