Sunday, February 22, 2009

I watched Penelope last night.

It was a good movie. I had a few moments of "why did they do that!," but mostly is was a nice fairy-tale film, and I enjoyed it. Every time a new actor appeared on screen, one of us went, "wait, isn't that..." Full of familiar faces.

I did however get distracted a few times by James McAvoy. My he's dreamy.


Afterward, Husband chastised me for my unoriginal actor crushes. Made of Honor is next on our Netflix queue simply because I've thought Patrick Dempsey was dreamy since around 1989. And Colin Firth is, well, Colin Firth. While I have loved Pride & Prejudice since the second time I read it (the first time I was too young to get the humor and was more of Jane Eyre-romantic-gothic-type fan. Now I can't stand Jane Eyre.), I didn't love Mr. Darcy until I saw the BBC series.

I told Husband he could start adding movies to our queue just because he thought someone in it is cute. He said he'd keep that in mind.

No comments: