Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I almost made my goal today

I planned to read 10 essays today for my exam studying (3 are book introductions, all are theory). I read 8. I have to type up a few notes, then off to bed.

Last night, I came home from class and read 3 essays (all textual analysis). I seem to be doing better on the whole read-and-study front. But seriously, I could have gotten through all 10 essays if I hadn't watched three hours of Netflix today: As Time Goes By and Yes, Prime Minister (which is LOL funny. and kinda scary). I have a problem. Husband and I have been toying with the idea of disconnecting the internet between 9-12 and 1-5. I think we may need to extend those hours. And then actually do it.

Also, I still have not worked exercise into my routine. But, hey, I worked in studying. Oh, and this is all on top of a 4-day migraine that ended Monday evening.

But yay! I'm making progress!

No comments: