Sunday, November 02, 2008

InaDWriMo 2008

So this year I actually managed to read the right blog at the right time and joined the InaDWriMo 2008 train; Brazen Hussy is driving.

My goal is to write 7000 academic words this month, or the draft of my seminar paper. This is part of my will-not-procrastinate-the-paper dictate at the beginning of the semester. I have already written 308 words that don't count--an abstract for the conference version of this paper that is due tomorrow. It doesn't count because technically, I wrote is last week and only revised it this weekend. But I have done nothing for the paper that is due mid-December. This is kind of exciting.

In other news, I have been so amazingly productive, you would be proud. Hence the not posting. But I am back to a sane workload (or rather, sane for a grad student workload), and so expect to have blogging time again. I've only been reading a few blogs lately too. So I have lots to catch up on.

No comments: