For your amusement, some of last week's random thoughts:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Do you ever think in a French accent? For some bizarre reason, I just started thinking in a French accent. A pretty bad one too. I am working on lesson plans. One minute I am thinking normally, and then, I hear this voice with a French accent in my head, saying unrelated things, giving unrelated directions. Nothing important, but not my lesson plans. Bizarre.
And now, she is saying random words in French. I think I have lost my mind.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have a bowl of chocolates I keep on my desk. Currently, it’s dark Dove pieces. I just looked in it and realized that there is a hole in one piece. The hole is larger than a pencil eraser, and ragged. There is a corresponding hole in the chocolate. Apparently a roach has found my stash and ate through the foil to get to the chocolate. I called maintenance to let them know about the chocolate thief.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I just found a desk drawer. I mean, I had forgotten that my desk had 5 drawers. I’ve only been using 4. I saw that I had a 5th drawer, thought “I wonder what’s in here,” and opened it. It is empty. I had forgotten it was there. I think, that I wasn’t sure what to use it for originally, and I just left it empty.
5 comments:
I think in French a lot and, occasionally, in a French accent. It never worried me until now. Since we both do it (and we can't possibly be the only ones)we must be on the sane side of crazy...right?
Je pense toujours en Français et il a continué toute la journée. Je souhaite qu'il s'arrête. Merde.
Yes, but I don't speak French! ...yet
Well, crap. That's just weird then.
I thought so. Your French thinking sounds like the normal kind, tonks.
Post a Comment