Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Back!


I had a wonderful vacation. And came back to a bazillion spam and junk emails. And no food. So we went grocery shopping and to see The Simpsons tonight. It was funny and I now have food!

It's weird to go on a vacation. It was hard to not think about work. Anyway . . . Hi! I'm a little tired to post about the trip now, but I will all this week. I have to tell you about
  • the rain forest,
  • the volcano,
  • the lava tube,
  • the beach,
  • the hikes,
  • the chillaxians,
  • the pretending to be a Portuguese man,
  • the coffee,
  • the black sand beach,
  • the pig,
  • the nene,
  • the Cheeto-eating chickens,
  • the place of refuge,
  • the canyon,
  • the hitchhiking,
  • the bed & breakfasts,
  • the convertible,
and I think that's it. We did a lot.

No comments: