- Sinus headache.
- My students have the flu. Ugh. You know you're sick when you're teacher says, "forget about the stupid quiz and get thee to a hospital." If s/he made me sick, I'll be pissed.
- I have reception thingy to go to this afternoon for the University that I attend. They even sent real invitations. That makes me feel like I should dress up, but ugh. I'm wearing jeans.
- The top story on the BBC website yesterday was that the Democrats control Congress now and Rumsfeld stepped down (resigned = fired?). It's weird that people in other countries celebrated this election's outcomes when people in this country couldn't get off their asses to vote. But yesterday was exciting.
- Did I mention the sinus headache?
- I'm hungry.
The banes of my existence: two things I can't live without, but wish I could.
Thursday, November 09, 2006
Whatever
Today is one of those mornings where I just can't seem to get going, and so I'm blogging about I don't know what.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment