I'm not having a good week. I've had multiple student issues arise this week, and it will culminate in a day of bad-news conferences. I've had student confrontations already and expect more. I have a stack of papers to grade that should have been handed back on Monday, but I've been too busy and too tired to grade them. I'm taking up one more set of papers before I have final exam papers to grade. There are three and a half weeks of the semester left. I have two 20-page papers to write, which I have not started because the grading NEVER ENDS.
Why I am I doing this--PhD while teaching full-time? I came home early today to eat ice cream and cry, but I just can't seem to cry (the ice cream was not a problem). I don't know how I am going to get everything done. I just don't know.
2 comments:
Aren't you fogetting the good news you got on Tuesday? hmmm?
-hubby
I know you can do it if you really want it, and I think you do.
Give yourself small breaks during the day, even just five minutes of breathing works wonders. Let yourself have ice cream breaks and naps if thats what helps you get through the day.
Sending you good vibes>>>>>>
Post a Comment