Monday, April 12, 2010

Paragraphs. And a funny a cat picture!

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

I've been tired lately. Not crazy-sick tired like I was when I was turning into a frog, but tired enough that when I sit down to blog I end up playing Farmville on Facebook instead. (I like Island Paradise more, but I only have a couple of friends who play.)

Or watching Buffy or Angel on Netflix. They're both on instant viewing now.

I've also had a lot of migraines lately; I have a neurologist appointment next week, so here's hoping for a breakthrough.

My computer seems really slow internet-wise.

Only a few more weeks of classes left.

So tired. I look forward to having thoughts again that don't involve being frustrated with someone.

I love Janet Evanovich. If you need some fun mysteries to read, read the Stephanie Plum books.

Also, Jasper Fforde rocks. I recommend the Thursday Next series, but the Nursery Crime books would probably work better for kids who read above their age level.

2 comments:

tonkelu said...

The grandma in the Stephanie Plum series never fails to make me laugh uproariously. I was at the library today, thinking it might be a good idea to start the series over since the new book comes out in a little over a month but then XC started yanking books off the shelf all the while gleefully exclaiming, "Babababababababa!" in a voice much too loud for the library, so I left. I wish Stephanie and Morelli would just get together and stay together. Also, I think I've composed my ideal movie cast should they ever decided to butcher the series and put it on film. Yeah. I should get out more.

Hope the neurology appointment yields some results or at least some good meds to make the headaches stop.

delagar said...

I'm exhausted all the time too lately. Maybe it's the heavy pollen content this spring? Or the horrible economy? I don't know. All I want to do is sleep and surf the net these days.