The banes of my existence: two things I can't live without, but wish I could.
Tuesday, December 01, 2009
InaDWriMo 2009 a fini.
So I didn't meet my goal of 5000 words in November on my prospectus, but I made 4351, which is 87%. I'm close to being done, and should be done by Christmas (I hope). I was feeling super proud, until I had my meeting with my diss adviser today and realized how much more I have to do. It's not a lot of words, but it's a lot of thinking, and figuring stuff out, and fine tuning, and rereading beaucoup theory so I can write a freaking sentence for each freaking complex thing I have to reread. Sheesh. I really am in good shape to be done soon. I'm just tired. I am feeling better about it--more confident and more like my scholarly self, not the anxiety-ridden mess I've been all semester. I'm keeping my word meter up till I finish though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay!
Post a Comment