Thursday, December 03, 2009

Grade, Woman. Grade!

That would be my Super Grader avatar. She's up there to help me concentrate. See, when I click over to my blogroll looking to see who has updated, I will see her and remember that I'm supposed to be grading.*


*It's not really "grading"; it's commenting for revisions, which is much more time consuming than grading. I have 22 essays that must be returned tomorrow.

2 comments:

delagar said...

Yeah, I'd prefer grading to commenting for revision ANY day. "Just give'm all C's," Herr Dr. Delagar says, when I'm reading essays.

"I wish," I say. "I have to tell them how to FIX the sorry things."

Tree of Knowledge said...

It's "just give'm all B's" here. I have no more revision comments left--yay! And I have a whole week before I have to grade anything. But I still have my own work. Damn prospectus.