The banes of my existence: two things I can't live without, but wish I could.
Yay and congratulations!!! So when do you get your fancy hat?Momma
Congratulations! I am thrilled for you!
Well done!! Congrats!!
I don't the fancy hat until I finish the dissertation. The exams just give me permission to start the diss.
Do you have a target date for finishing dissertation?Momma
@Mommaprobably 2 years.
Congrats!!My dad thought that passing exams meant that they should just give me the degree. Oh, how I wish that were true. :-D
Late to the party here, but congratulations!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Yay and congratulations!!! So when do you get your fancy hat?
Momma
Congratulations! I am thrilled for you!
Well done!! Congrats!!
I don't the fancy hat until I finish the dissertation. The exams just give me permission to start the diss.
Do you have a target date for finishing dissertation?
Momma
@Momma
probably 2 years.
Congrats!!
My dad thought that passing exams meant that they should just give me the degree. Oh, how I wish that were true. :-D
Late to the party here, but congratulations!
Post a Comment