So I passed part 2. Two more to go. Part 2 was horrible. I cried, people.* Halfway through, I had decided that I did not need a PhD. There are lots of jobs that I can do without having a PhD. Just horrible.
*This, of course, had nothing to do with Summer Session (I'm teaching two classes**) starting at 8am the day after the exam and my period starting two days after the exam. No, that stress was not at all related to my complete and total meltdown.
**I'm teaching one class for the first time. It's a lit class. It's a good class. It will be nice to see what it's like to teach it with prep. I have done no prep for the class so far (seriously, the bare minimum)--teaching with prep should be a lot more fun.
2 comments:
Okay, I laughed out loud when I read your first paragraph. I then snickered at the double **. I identified with the meltdown. It's genetic. Hormones can be a bitch! I love you. Hang in there!
Momma
Congrats on Part 2! You can do it!
Post a Comment