- There were bunnies everywhere on the conference campus!
- I got held up by customs upon returning to the US as there is a wanted felon with my name.
- My paper went over really well.
- I saw a castle.
- Buckingham Palace has very gold gates.
- I found out just how well-connected in my field I really am.
- I met cool colleagues.
- I traveled by various means: cab, tour bus, city bus, coach, tube, train, and plane--all in 7 days.
- I drank coke made with sugar! not HFCS!
- Tea in England tastes better.
- I could totally live in the English countryside.
- I saw a mouse at my friend's house.
- I only got one migraine; it was horrible, but it was only one.
The banes of my existence: two things I can't live without, but wish I could.
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Highlights
I'm back from my conference and not too terribly jet lagged, but I did sleep a bunch yesterday after getting home from class. The conference was very good and the two days in London beforehand were fun. My exams, however, start this weekend, so I will not be blogging much at all in May. At some point I will post pics of the trip, but here are a few highlights:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Welcome home! Bunnies, sugared Coke, and real English tea make it sound like paradise.
Mistaken identity? A wanted felon with your name eh? Or do you foil the US government again?
-sis
Post a Comment