Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I'm in Hiding

I finished grading yesterday and entered grades before I went to bed sometime after midnight.

Should I be worried that I had so many As?

Anyway, so today and tomorrow I'm in hiding from Academia. I'm going in Friday to tie up loose ends and go to a meeting, but until then, I'm not here. You haven't seen me.

I'm ignoring student email until Friday (you know, the I-can't-wait-to-find-out-my-grade emails). I actually told them that if their grades aren't posted online, it means that I don't have them finished. So don't email me to ask. And yet, I have several emails that I will respond to on Friday.

I watched some Xena today and realized that I have no idea what to do. Or what I want to do. I have work to start next week, and cleaning that must be done, but what do I want to do? decisions, decisions.

No comments: