Monday, February 18, 2008

Three Things

ONE:* I have a slew of new computer games. The day after I blogged about needing new games, the telepathic elves at amazon.com sent me a link to this 5-in-1 game pack. It's actually been a bit of hassle to get it, but we're not going to talk about it because, look, new games! See, if you blog it, it will come. It's not just for lost items any more.

TWO: I finally sat down and made a schedule, a major items to-do list, and a set of semester goals. A little late, I know, but doing it made me feel less like a chicken with its head cut off and more like a sane person. What I need to accomplish this semester looks reasonable on paper.

THREE: Husband found a used exercise bike for FREE on Craigslist. It is the kind where you sit in a regular comfortable seat, not a probey bike seat. And I've been using it! I bike when I watch Xena now. Yay! Free bike!


*spelled out because this template won't let me use numbered lists.

No comments: