Hi ya'll. I'm back in East Coast State, currently watching Scooby Doo 2. Can I just say that Christmas after your dad dies sucks? It does. Anyway, I promise to get back to regular posting in January. I'm too preoccupied and busy to post regularly now, and will just depress you anyway.
Sister and I have decided to plan a family vacation to the British Isles in a couple of years. Once everything is settled, we'll start planning.
I'm a bit overwhelmed with the list of things I need to do next year (and next semester), even though I'm taking less classes and redoing the classes I'm teaching to be more efficient.
Nephew is 7 months old and adorable. He has a cold (We think) today though and whines himself to sleep. But he's fun.
Only 3 students questioned their grades. yay! Grading sucks. I'm glad I'm done for awhile.
Anyway, enjoy the holidays everyone! See you next year!
1 comment:
Happy new year. I hope you get stronger and stronger with each day this year. :-)
Post a Comment