Saturday, December 10, 2005

Procrastination Post

I'm putting an end to reading blogs by putting up a new post. See, I'm supposed to be writing my paper but have instead dilly-dallied all day long. Finally after dinner, I straightened up the apartment (pre-writing must), turned on my laptop, checked my email, and suddenly found myself reading blogs. My paper is due Tuesday. So I figure that if I post something, then I will have no more excuse for blog reading tonight.

I must say though that I can't help but compare myself to other blogs and find mine to be boring. I think that's because I'm busy, 'cause I have posted interesting stuff before (at least I think it's interesting).

My paper will be finished Tuesday. My last final will be given on Friday. Then we leave for 2 weeks in Landlocked State the next Tuesday. So a promise:

There will be something interested posted between those Tuesdays- not sure when, but sometime.

1 comment:

Ilnizzzah said...

I can agree, I feel like my blog has turned into a mommy! pregnancy blog and not the ultra academic thing I intended, but hey, you got to roll with your soul!