nicoleandmaggie had a post that listed several free Kindle books they'd enjoyed. I had no idea how to get free books for the kindle, so they enlightened me in the comments (BookBub seems useful). In my subsequent browsing, I learned that if you are an Amazon Prime member and own a Kindle, you can get 2 free books a month through Kindle First and the Kindle Owners' Lending Library. You might already know about these, but I did not.
We joined Amazon Prime for the 15% off the baby registry and stayed after the first free month for the free shipping to our far-away state and Orphan Black.
3 comments:
#2 and I are also loaning each other books-- only their cheap stuff seems to be loanable, but we've got a bunch of cheap stuff.
Yeah, I was looking for a few newer books which are not available for lending. Long library wait it is then.
Orphan Black--so worth it!
Post a Comment