I was hungry, so I walked into the kitchen, looked in the pantry, and saw a can of chili. And I thought to myself, I'm going to have some motherfucking chili.
Then I opened a cabinet to find a pot, but the pot-cabinet was empty. I remembered that I had done dishes and the dishwasher was full of clean pots. I thought to myself, and that's why we wash the motherfucking dishes.
These thoughts inspired by:
delagar shared last two on her Facbook page, and come to think of it, that might be where I learned about the first one too.
Cursing makes opening a can of chili and cooking it much closer to badass than pathetic. Housework is so hardcore.
These thoughts inspired by:
- I Fucking Love Science on Facebook
- motherfucking recipes on tumblr
- these two posts on Chuck Wendig's terribleminds blog about writing and reading
delagar shared last two on her Facbook page, and come to think of it, that might be where I learned about the first one too.
Cursing makes opening a can of chili and cooking it much closer to badass than pathetic. Housework is so hardcore.
1 comment:
Yeah, my work here is done.
Post a Comment