Um Debbie Gibson just sang "shake your love" to @wilw at his surprise birthday party. @AnneWheaton you are an epic party planner.This raises so many questions.
- Did Debbie Gibson have to practice the song?
- Did she remember the lyrics?
- Can anyone hire Debbie Gibson to sing at birthday parties?
- Or is she doing this because she's good friends of the Wheatons?
- Does she know Wil Wheaton from their teen idol days?
- Or did they meet at some SyFy actor meetup?
- Can I hire Wil Wheaton to come to my birthday party?
Update: I knew he'd post something about this. Now back to work. These are the longest revisions ever, people.
3 comments:
I'm going to need an invite to that party.
If I figure out a way to wrangle Wil Wheaten to my 40th birthday (6 years to plan), I guarantee you will be invited.
Good questions.....those of the ones that I'd raise if I saw that tweet.
Post a Comment