The banes of my existence: two things I can't live without, but wish I could.
Tuesday, May 01, 2012
another grading break
A student wrote a very good analogy in hir paper that also happens to be an awesome setup for a punchline about religion. I so very much want to write down the punchline on the paper, but don't want to turn hir work into a joke. :( I think it's hilarious! I also don't want to put the analogy online because students can use the internet. So trust me, it is a good analogy, and a great set up for a joke. I am also very happy with the progress this student has made; I can really see the hard work ze has put in, and ze has really improved since last semester.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good to hear that you had a laugh while marking. But yes, you can't post it online since the student might find it since they do use the internet.
Post a Comment