This is a writing summer--not a finish-the-diss-or-die-trying push, but also not a recovery period or vacation time or a slowly-working-through-an-article summer. So my blog will suffer and that's okay. I expect my summer to be totally boring for anyone else, and my posting will be sporadic at best. So don't be surprised if weeks go by and you see nothing new from me. I'm not quitting or taking a break or anything, but I haven't had much to say the last couple of months and I don't see this getting better anytime soon, so I'm just not going to worry about it. I will be reading your blogs though as that is a vital part of my procrastination cycle.
I'll also be doing my summer reading list again in the left side bar. Expect it to be all fluff. As usual, no diss books on the list. This year I started before grades were in, so it's already several books long. If you have suggestions, let me know, I'll add them to my library list.
For the diss, my minimum goal is one chapter revision per month (total 3). My maximum goal is one full draft (4 chapters plus intro--conclusion and final revision to happen over fall). I am still going to update the Diss Wars widget in the side bar, just to keep track.
1 comment:
Best wishes for great writing. A chapter a month = awesomeness.
Post a Comment