- I was on the bus and saw a man who looked like my grandfather, only he was black and had dreads. Different skin and hair, but his features and expressions--they could have been brothers. I wanted to hug him. I didn't.
- My ipod cuts some songs off after 3 minutes. So I'm walking on sunshine, and then I'm walking on . . . some other song? Annoying. I found a few suggested fixes online, so I'll be trying those soon.
- I have a girls rock playlist I've been listening to. I like it.
- Grading lasts forever! Why?!
- A school I attended didn't win the basketball national championship, but they made history anyway. Their games were fun to watch. The other ones weren't. Clearly I need to be emotionally invested in the games I watch for them to be entertaining.
- I had 2 things I wanted to blog about this week and forgot them both. Explain to me how I can forget the content but not the intent.
- The diss moves slowly because of being derailed in migraine land, but it moves. I'm earning XP in the sidebar over there. I'm no longer a barbarian!
- I keep forgetting to send a friend a baby gift. I want to, but I keep forgetting despite the note I wrote for myself.
The banes of my existence: two things I can't live without, but wish I could.
Wednesday, April 06, 2011
Bullet points!
I've been in migraine land lately and have nothing much to report. It sucks. So on to better things!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good luck with the diss especially given the migraines. Both are brutes really..and migraines really suck.
Post a Comment