Friday, July 16, 2010

Ya'll know I can't resist a good Twilight bashing.

Via Pharyngula, I found this Eclipse review at Skepchick. It's your standard oh-my-god-the-boring review:
It blows. No really. It blows. It’s really sad: this movie is being touted as the best of the three movies so far and THEY MAY BE RIGHT. Man, does it ever blow.
But I really like the end, where she manages simultaneously to put Twilight in perspective and put us haters in our place for not just ignoring the mess.
And it’s a shame that this movie has taken over valuable rage space in my brain. There are a whole slew of things that I think I should be more outraged about. Things I should care more about. I shouldn’t be ranting about Twilight because Twilight is a substandard, boring, piece of crap movie that doesn’t deserve the money it is printing. But there are, in reality, so many things far worse than Twilight.
Read the whole thing; it's funny and depressing all at the same time.

No comments: