Sunday, December 21, 2008

I Survied the Fall 08 Semester!

So I'm in Hometown now. There was a mad dash to finish the semester, and I only have one last thing to do--make a few changes on an exam reading list. Holy crap that was a busy few weeks. This whole semester has kicked my butt.

I have been migrained since I got here, as I think the suddenly different sleeping and eating schedule after a hugely stressful few weeks and the start of my period has left my body out of whack.

Nephew is adorable and extremely active.

That's it for now. I thought I'd log on long enough tho take the sword out of my avatar's head.

Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

Zoemonster said...

Happy New Year. Just wanted you to know that I have read yr blog for a year--or so-- and really enjoy it. Hope the new year brings oodles of entries!

Best, Syb

PS Congrats on the Survival!

Tree of Knowledge said...

Thanks!