. . . because I have internet again and issues that make me feel guilty for not posting random crap about my life.
I have a migraine. So here is a very brief update of what I've been doing since I last posted, in order.
1. moving
2. unpacking
3. camping on North Shore
4. surprise trip to Maui (I'll explain later)
5. internet set up at new apartment
5. more unpacking
6. worst migraine I've had in years
7. more migraine
8. missed deadline for book review; editor gave me extension
9. more migraine
10. met with book rep and colleague about new possible book project
11. washing machine broke with load of clothes in it
12. met with phd friend to work on her article
13. more migraine
And I read books. I have a list going at the bottom of my sidebar--only books I'm reading for fun, nothing work related. You can assume it doesn't suck, unless I write "it sucks" next to it. Most of these are being checked out from the library that I now live two block from. And thank you, K8 and Carrie, for the suggestions.
2 comments:
Sorry about the migraines. Good to have you blogging again. I missed you.
Momma
Ick to the migraines. They really are heinous and can last way too long.
Post a Comment