Saturday, March 08, 2008

Look, honey. The tree is talkig to herself again.

Spring Break comes far to late. Gah. Anyway, I am still here, so please don't leave. I have been tagged by k8 for a meme that takes work! It's like she felt me pulling away and has thrown me a lifeline. I need a bit more time to finish the meme (well, to begin the meme), but it'll happen. In the mean time, I'm going to bed. It is late, and I have a pile of grading and the introduction of a book to write tomorrow. Oh, and a short story to work on (ok, fine TO WRITE. Are you happy now Mr. Honesty? Huh, are you?). And a blog to update, and a video game to play. And, I need to watch Superbad. In the mean time...

Garfield Minus Garfield, thanks Mimi

Stuff White People Like, thanks work friend who I don't know if she's read this blog yet even though I gave her the address and who most likely got this link from her brother who called Billy Collins up on the phone cause he's cool like that (or so I hear)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck getting it all done!

k8 said...

Don't feel obligated to do the meme. It is a lot of work and I almost didn't tag people b/c of that very reason.

Tree of Knowledge said...

k8, I do want to do the meme! I just wanted to let you know that I wasn't ignoring your tag. Memes mean I can blog without having to think of ideas and stuff. :)

Jayne said...

Ooo..I just saw Stuff White People Like yesterday while blog shopping. TOO FUNNY.

Anonymous said...

spring break comes far to (sic) late

And you are a teacher?

YIKES