Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Sad News

My dad died Monday morning from a heart attack. It was very unexpected, and after flying for 13 hours, I am back home where my sister and I are making arrnagements for his memorial services. He is really the best person that I know, and everyone is being so wonderful. Apparently he's the best person that everyone here has known.

Anyway, I'll be MIA for a while.

7 comments:

k8 said...

I'm so very very sorry!!!

Damned Hippie Feminist said...

Oh, sweetie, I'm so sorry to hear this. The kid and I are sending love your way.

Anonymous said...

I'm so, so sorry. I don'tknow what else to say. It's just terrible.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear this sad news. Take good care of yourself during this difficult time.

MommyProf said...

God bless you - I am so sorry to hear that.

undine said...

I'm sorry to hear this. Take care of yourself.

Eddie said...

I am so terribly sorry to hear this! And sorry that I'm just reading it. :-( I hope you're doing all right.