I do not know enough about blogs'n'things to be able to change this the way I want to. . . or maybe I don't care enough to learn a new skill. I didn't even manage to choose a free site meter because I couldn't stand the sales pitches on the websites (if it's free, why are you trying so hard to sell it?).
So sad.
But I have added a few links. My blogroll still contains blogs of people who no longer update their blogs because they have "real lives" or some such nonsense. But I harbor hope that they will one day return, and so did not delete them ( I tried putting them in their own blogroll, but couldn't get the formatting right--I'm a stickler for consistency--and just deleted the damn thing). No links are dead though.
I also don't have a good idea for a new banner and layout, so there's really not much to change yet. The Blogger layouts are boring. I was going to change it to one of theirs, but didn't think any were cool enough to warrant the trouble of plugging in my two add-ons. (man, I sound lazy.)
I did however read that article and respond to it. It was good.
If anyone wants to lob blog-design advice my way, please do.
No comments:
Post a Comment