- my "visiting" job to become permanent (I'm waiting to hear what the final approver has to say)
- the paper I submitted to a conference be accepted
- to come up with a brilliant way to make said 25-page paper into a 15-minute talk
- the book I'm co-editing to be accepted by a publisher
- A's on both of my papers this semester, and therefore, A's in both of my classes
- my class presentations to be finished in a timely manner and well done
- my dishes to be washed, dried, and put away
- my students' papers to be graded
- not to get sick
- to find time to do all that I have to do
- to find a good book to read
- to get in all of the local TV channels
- lots and lots of legally obtained, no-strings-attached money
- to find time to update my CV
- to finish my awesome short story for a quickly approaching reading
- to get a book contract for some of my fiction and it be widely popular
The banes of my existence: two things I can't live without, but wish I could.
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
If You Blog It, It Will Come
Or at least that seems to be the trend on my blogroll. Who knew that the internet was magic? So in the if-you-blog-it-,-it-will-come vein, I would like
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
sending good prayers and vibes your way to make your stuff happen!
Post a Comment