Saturday, August 15, 2015

free books

I have 7 ebooks on hold at the library. I am next or second in line on 5 of them. I am dying here, people. Turn your damn books in! I've been waiting for months for some of these.

My kindle is full of free books. I haven't bought one ebook yet. Several have been very entertaining, and a couple are excellent. But I've only read the first chapter of many of them. I need to go through and delete those. It's getting hard to keep track of which ones I don't want to finish versus which ones I'm just not in the mood for.

I used to buy books all of the time. Now I buy a few a year, usually used and with Christmas money. Otherwise, they're for research. Today I bought a book for my toddler. I miss having book money.

No comments: