Ze frequently nurses to sleep, but when ze is done, ze pulls off and grabs the pacifier--WITH HIR EYES CLOSED--and puts it in hir mouth. Ze can find hir pacifier in hir sleep and, when two are available, has been known to swap them out IN HIR SLEEP.
I walked down the wrong street going the wrong direction while trying to get to a place I could see FROM WHERE I WAS, but my baby has magic pacifier finding abilities and hand-closed-eye coordination.
Ze does get more sleep than I do.
2 comments:
This is pretty impressive! I'm well grown and I can't find my pillow at night without turning the light on. I think you have a genius baby on your hands.
Discover elegant brass diyas for puja at Apna Showroom, perfect for Ganpati diyas puja and home rituals. These Diyas for Puja symbolize prosperity and light. Store sacred water in a gangajal lota container or brass kalash Haridwar for auspicious rituals. Our versatileApna Showroom Dressing Hair Comb for Men, Kids, Girls, Ladies And Women
Apna Showroom Plastic Hair Lice Combs for Women and Girls (Multicolour) with desent look
Apna Showroom Grooming Hair Combs for Men and Women Lice and nit removal comb, travelling comb Shampoo combs hair comb for women or girls kids comb mens set- Pack Of 3
range includes metal hairbands for men and women, fishnet stockings for women, pantyhose stockings, clutcher, tic tac clips, and lice combs—blending devotion, beauty, and practicality with high-quality products that enhance every moment of life beautifully.
Post a Comment